This gorgeously designed handwoven basket has been made with care to be perfect for you or your child. This product would be ideal for your child’s easter baskets, for harvesting berries or to store anything your little one could possibly fit into it. This basket has been made in 2 different patterns and hand-dyed in 2 colours. This basket is approximately 14cm x 21cm (including handle). This is a DIY basketry kit for children and adults, and it contains everything you need to create your own little rattan basket.
Suitable for absolute beginner weavers but it's fun for intermediates as well.
Product Dimensions: WxLxH 12cm x 12cm x 17cm
Packed Dimensions: 22cm x 30xm x 3cm
The Mini Basket Kit includes:
Pre-drilled wooden base
Short cane/rattan for spokes
Coil of cane/rattan for weaving
Illustrated, easy-to-understand instructions
Fabric drawstring bag which can be re-used
Basketry has been done by people around the world for thousands of years. It can be a fascinating, relaxing and satisfying creative hobby for both children and adults who desire to connect with history and nature.
- Improves hand-eye coordination, relaxing, therapeutic activity.
- You will work with natural materials, 100% Handmade.
- You can learn the basics of an ancient 1000s of years old craft.
- Improves focusing, following patterns.
- You can make something useful, durable and beautiful.
- Fun activity for birthday parties, after school activities, home-schooling.
- Suitable from age 8+.
- A bowl of warm water and pair of scissors are used, so adult supervision is required.
- Activity might create slippery surface.
Handmade in the UK.
If you think you've got a friend who would like this, why not share it?
Zero Waste Product, Biodegradable, Eco-Friendly, Easter gift, Mother's Day gift, Vegan, Handmade, Craft, Craft Kit, Basketry Kit, Homeschooling