This is a DIY basketry kit for children and adults, and it contains everything you
need to create your own rattan Bead Tray.
This is a longer project, suitable mainly for intermediate weavers.
• 300 g – finished product,
• 400 g – packed product
Product Dimensions: W x L x H: 34cm X 22cm X 6.5cm
Packed Dimensions: 28cm X 36cm X 5cm
• 1 x wooden blank
• 45cm pieces of 2.5 mm centre cane for spokes
• Coils of 2.5 mm centre cane for weavers
• Wooden beads
• Illustrated, easy-to-understand instructions
• Fabric drawstring bag which can be re-used.
Basketry has been done by people around the world for thousands of years.
It can be a fascinating, relaxing and satisfying creative hobby for both children
and adults who desire to connect with history and nature.
• A perfect natural, organic gift for your loved ones
Features and Benefits:
• You can add colour to your tray by soaking in cold tea, coffee, food
colouring or other natural paint for several minutes and leaving it to dry.
• You can also apply matt/semi-glossy spray varnish or oil to make it extra
durable and water-proof.
• Improves hand-eye coordination; a relaxing, therapeutic activity.
• You will work with natural materials; 100% Handmade.
• You can learn the basics of an ancient, 1000s of years old craft.
• Improves focusing, following patterns.
• You can make something useful, durable and beautiful.
• Invite your friends for a cup of tea, and surprise them serving on your
• Fun activity for birthday parties, after school activities or home-
• Suitable from age 8+.
• A bowl of warm water and pair of scissors are used, so adult supervision
• Activity might create slippery surface.
If you think you've got a friend who would like this, why not share it?
Zero Waste Product, Biodegradable, Eco-Friendly, Easter gift, Mother's Day gift, Vegan, Handmade, Craft, Craft Kit, Basketry Kit, Homeschooling