This is a DIY basketry kit for children and adults, and it contains everything you
need to create your own rattan Coasters.
Suitable for beginner weavers, but it's fun for intermediates as well.
• 10 g – finished product,
• 100 g – packed product
Product Dimensions: W x L x H: 11cm X 11cm X 0.2cm
Packed Dimensions: 22cm X 30cm X 2.5cm
• Short pieces of 2 mm centre cane for spokes
• Coil of 2.0 mm centre cane for weavers
• Illustrated, easy-to-understand instructions
• Fabric drawstring bag which can be re-used.
Basketry has been done by people around the world for thousands of years.
It can be a fascinating, relaxing and satisfying creative hobby for both children
and adults who desire to connect with history and nature.
• A perfect natural, organic gift for your loved ones.
Features and Benefits:
• You can add colour to your coaster by soaking in tea, coffee, food
colouring or other natural paint for several minutes and leaving it to dry.
• You can also apply matt/semi-glossy spray varnish or oil to make it extra
durable and water-proof.
• Improves hand-eye coordination; a relaxing, therapeutic activity.
• You will work with natural materials; 100% Handmade.
• You can learn the basics of an ancient, 1000s of years old craft.
• Improves focusing, following patterns.
• You can make something useful, durable and beautiful.
• Serve and keep your favourite drink on this coaster.
• Fun activity for the festive season, birthday parties, after school activities
• Suitable from age 8+.
• A bowl of warm water and pair of scissors are used, so adult supervision
• Activity might create slippery surface.
If you think you've got a friend who would like this, why not share it?
Zero Waste Product, Biodegradable, Eco-Friendly, Easter gift, Mother's Day gift, Vegan, Handmade, Craft, Craft Kit, Basketry Kit, Homeschooling